Looking forward for a better life

Looking forward for a better life

Tuesday 25 March 2014

25 March A busy day

My timetable is full today !!!

I started my class from 8-5pm.
I only had a little bit time between 10-2 to finish my assignment which I have to submit it online and the due date is on the next day.  
And I went to the class again at 2pm.

I borrowed a camera from my Editor for taking photos in the evening of our college and the Tennis Inter College Competition .

I went back to college at 5pm to take photos and the weather was so hot and the haze appeared again.

Just thinking "Arrrhhh how can I take good photos with the haze appearance? ? The haze will make the colour of the photos look grey and not so bright "

And actually im not good in taking photos with the DSLR camera.
The first few photos were all white !! Ohhh myyyy ! What is going on ??

I thought I had adjusted the camera into the wrong mode.
And I met my friend Wei Siang on that moment so I request for his help but he said he is also not good in the camera.

Felt so helpless on the moment because I don't have much time today. So I started to adjust the camera mode to get a good photo. I'm hoping at least there are images on the camera.

At last I found a camera mode which shows a symbol S on it. But I don't know what the S means.

The mode gave good photo and very beautiful colours when taking the outdoor photos. I feel very happy when I finally can take photos especially the photos came out so beautiful.

And I kept taking photos surround the college. I even doesn't notice that I had already been taking almost 150 photos.

After I took all the photos
I went to my English discussion with my friends.

We started at 6.30 pm and ended it on 7  something.

And finally I rushed to my Management Exam at 8.30 pm.
Actually I don't have enough time to read all my notes and I just look through all notes.

Luckily those questions are all objective questions.

[Huuuuuuuuuuu]

Finally end up my whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment