Looking forward for a better life

Looking forward for a better life

Sunday 30 June 2013

{I lost 10 pound} advertisement.. Do you seen before?? 看过这广告吗??

I think this advertisement was published on TV many years ago.

But my family remember it so much bcoz they think it is funny..* Is it funny ????lol  [hahaha]

The advertisement is about a diet product but I don't remember what product it is?
(Exercise equipment ,Pills , Fixing Body Shape Product) some kind like this...

It start with >>>> The girl is fat and the size or her Jeans trousers are all L size...After she use the product she lost 10 pounds..

And the picture is a little bit like this


The truth is>>> This is my mum's trousers. It fits her waist but doesn't fits her thigh so she gave it to me..

I fit into the thigh but the waist is like {I LOST 10 POUNDS}




So, my family call this kind on trousers>>{I LOST 10 POUNDS} Trousers


lol

I'm just having this trousers on me and I want to share with you about this ..     :)

No comments:

Post a Comment