Looking forward for a better life

Looking forward for a better life

Sunday 30 June 2013

Midnight DURIAN !!!! 进击的榴莲 xD

I just ate durian 1 hour ago... This one is the smallest durian i had ever seen with 6 pcs of durian flesh in it.
And it is the first time i "OPEN" the durian myself.... [hahahahaha]

But it is too small, so it doesn't challenge me much..[hahaha]


It doesn't look small , I guess...But my hand actually is a a bit big if compare to other girls.
The durian's size was just 4/5 of my face..zz




Erm............................. You can just ignore my face and just look at the size of the durian..

* I already remove my contact lenses since it was midnight already. And i purposely squeeze my eyes bcoz I think I will look more cute with this face expression in my glasses??lol  [hahaha]
So, my face will look like this xDD 

And you can just laugh at me...I don't mind...The most important thg is not to forget to smile and laugh at anytime anywhere :D

Here's the steps .. Durian "opening" tutorial ??[hahahahaha]





The durian was so small but every single layer have a flesh and maximum 2 durian flesh OMG

Done  !! And start eating ^^



The most important is>>>>>>  IT IS DELICIOUS  !!!


Those who don't like Durian... Please try it ..And you will love it instantly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment