Looking forward for a better life

Looking forward for a better life

Saturday 29 June 2013

Introduce myself +smile everyday :)

Hey Im starting my new blogger life now..
Stay tuned im coming soon  ...


Firstly, Let me introduce myself.  U may call me Janice...I'm 19 years old ( not officially yet..still 18++) Haha
I'm Malaysian and I'm proud of it.

I was born on 27 September 1994.. So, my horoscope is Libra. *don't forget it * Hahaha

if u noticed , I like to laugh and i don't know why... Hahaha
and u will saw[haha] in most of my post ...

I hope it didn't irritating u 。 :)  We need to smile and laugh to move on our life journey right ?

So, smile and laugh with me. Even u are sad  :)

Okay u can be sad or emotional sometimes, but that should only be a short time, okay my dear ?

Say  *Cheeeesseeeee*

Im looking forward of your smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment