Looking forward for a better life

Looking forward for a better life

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Selfie

Yeahh I admit that I love to SELFIE *(taking photo of own self) so much. lol

But sometimes I worried that did I do it too much ? too often ? I'm worried that I'm too into it. Too obsess?
Is selfie good or bad?

Some of my friends tease me about my selfie. My selfie is not that bad, just it appeared a lot in my friends' facebook page. I'm kinda worry that will someone hate me because of this ? Because I take selfie everyday and post it on Facebook. lol

There's a time that I think myself was too obsessed about it. I saw my friend changed her profile picture and I was thinking, " I have to change mine too !!! I have to do it quickly and if possible my photo have to better than her."
LOL That is a very stupid and silly thinking right ? And I realized it after that. My friends told me that I have way too many of the selfie photo of myself.
And every time I took a selfie beside my friends, they will say " SEE, She is taking her selfie again". (with an annoying expression ) lol

Sometime I felt like ummm "Why you all treat me like this? I'm just trying to take my own selfie. I not taking your photo and I'm not bothering you anyway."
When they talk about it a lot and I feel embarrassed.

So I try to slow it down (my selfie). But I didn't stop doing it.
I found out that when these few months I try to not selfie too much and I found that there are not much photo of myself.

I know that this is not a something for everyone but for me, it freaks me out. Because I was the kind of having 100++ selfies in a day and suddenly when I slow it down, it turned out that I have only a few selfies in a WEEK.

Hmmmm I wonder if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
But I think part of the reason is now I'm studying in a public university in Malaysia which not allow students to wear anything such as dress, shorts, shirts with no sleeve, jeans.
The attire allowed to wear here is : t-shirt/ polo tee,trousers(no jeans), long long skirt, formal shirt and formal dress.
So my selfie all is wearing these normal attire and the selfies look....... normal.
Maybe this is part of the reason I don't selfie much this few months.

But I took a lot of my selfies if there are any event which I can wear different from my "normal attire" lol

Here is my selfie this few months, and its kinda less for me. [hahaha]






















I love to take my selfie in front of a big mirror because I can take a whole-body photo [hahaha]
and of course to show my attire on that day






















Some of the photo are not uploaded on Facebook, because i think that some photos are too pretty [hahahaha] . (too confident lol) (just ignore me )[ hahaha]

And this is the one I love the MOST   


          

No comments:

Post a Comment