Looking forward for a better life

Looking forward for a better life

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Owen Yap

Wah met Owen Yap 叶剑峰real in person ehh
He gave such a good talk . He talk very fast and there's point in everything he said
Just wow !
I don't regret that I finished my 2 hours test earlier just to came here. I jump on the Serumpun bus and then straight heading here .
But actually I initially just came for the traditional costume photo session but I missed it [hahaha ]
Nvm la satisfied already hahaa

OMG did I just wrote too much ? It's gonna be like my blog dy ? ( initially this is my Facebook status but its too long so I'm gonna post it here hehe )

Haha Anyway I enjoyed the night tonight .

Although I just have 7 hours just now to read for my 2 hours test and it consists of 60 multiple choice questions and 2 essays which covers 4 chapters .
And I didn't finish my last chapter >.<  So sad
But yet I managed to completed my test and i know how to do it PLUS i came out earlier [hahaha]

And finally end of the day I can met Owen Yap and listen to his talk. His talk really make me wanna go to trip on myself. [ haha]

Just feeling so lucky today ! [ haha ]

No comments:

Post a Comment