Looking forward for a better life

Looking forward for a better life

Saturday 5 October 2013

The new University Life

Can't imagine that I already been in my new university for a month. University Putra Malysia

Finally upgraded as an University Student.

Now I really know that a wrong decision u made can really destroy your life.
The course I'm taking is my 2nd choice from 12 choices I made to enroll in the IPTA government universities.
Pembangunan Manusia Dan Teknologi Maklumat.(Human Development and IT)

Most of my friends gets into University Malaya. I am very regret that I put my University Malaya courses in the 3rd and 4th choice.

Every courses in UM need to be interviewed before get into UM. I also got the interview last time of my Town Planning.

I tried really hard to get into UM but i didn't successful as they did not accept second intake.

Actually I am not sure about the course that I'm taking. I am not good in Science and IT and doesn't have so much interest in it.

This was the worst decision I made in my life.

But the only thing I can do is to accept it.

My senior asked me whether  I want to change courses. I felt that most of the courses are the same to me. So I don't think I want to change because I already applied for my PTPTN and JPA scholarship.

My college(hostel) is famous as the college which have the most activities through out the year. I already suffer for it for a month . We really had to attend the activities and all of them are wajib(compulsory).

I don't like it much as we doesn't have enough time for ourselves.

I met new friends here. 1 of them is my only Chinese course mate from Ipoh. Others are from Mantin/Kuala Pilah in Negeri Sembilan, Serdang,and Kluang, Johor.






Suffer a lot as my skin condition become bad after I came here. It is because the stress I think. Hope that I can be better after this :))

Lastly, remember to smile no matter what happened ( at least I have to tell myself like this )

No comments:

Post a Comment