Looking forward for a better life

Looking forward for a better life

Saturday 19 October 2013

The very first time Photo shoot ! Excited

This is my dream since I was a kid, I always want to be a model. I watched modelling tv programs and miss universe competition every year with my mum on the television.



Really hope that I can make this dream come true.
I don't have enough courage and opportunity to get closer to my dream. But now I'm studying in Selangor and I think this is the time for me.
So, I posted myself on a Facebook group which was a free of charge photography group for models and photographer.

Unexpectedly, I get very good responses from the photographers.
Some already make the appointment with me and im very happy with it.  :D


16/09/2013
I had my first photo shoot in Bukit Jalil Park in Kuala Lumpur.
This is the first time I met the photographer-- Steven Lee and he fetched me from my university hostel to the venue together with his wife. I felt like they gave a parent's feel to me. [Hahahaha]

I really got extremely nervous about it. and I cant even pose naturally.
And I kept shaking when I make up for myself. Never felt so nervous before.


Another photographer met us at the venue and his name is Eng Soon Sim

We started the photo shoot .And I really don't know how to pose >< 

This is the first photo I took >< wow really I know nothing about posing.
These are the next photos ....
















The End.. Hope I can improve myself by doing more and more photoshoot. :)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment