Looking forward for a better life

Looking forward for a better life

Monday 8 July 2013

Dongsaeng My brother



Here is my brother and me when we are 4 and 2 years old . Look so sweet huh ??

I look so protective in this photo . I LOVE my brother !! hehe

He is so cute to me. He has a nice look teeth when he grows up while mine look ugly .So he has a sweet smile and I'm not :(  So sad ....


He loves to ask me that is he look handsome ???
And he loves to look at the mirror ( I think he copied that from me ) lol

He is always shorter than me but not anymore for now.

He likes to compare his height with me because I'm always taller than him . [hahahaha]

And I like to laugh at him [because he is SHORT ]   hahahahah  :P



See ..  He was shorter than me [hahahaha]    Look at his ''Guai Lan''  face ~~

I actually love to bully him . I am a bad sister I know.

I like to scold him and hit him. I will always be the winner and the ending is he was crying and I was getting hit by my parents . And we will cry together xDD


I like to laugh at him and I like to make him laugh. When we were small, I told him many stories which doesn't exist . [lol]

I create the story myself and he listen to the stories carefully and doesn't even know that the story is fake .

He laugh at every jokes which I told him and that's very fun for me. [hahaha]


He was born in July 1996 while I was born in September 1994.
It means that he is just younger than me 1 year and 10 months.

He look very fat and cute in the babycar right ??  hahaha

That silly boy smiled to me while I smile to the camera .


 If he is still this fat now................ OMG  

hahahahaha  I can't imagine it . Must be very funny  [hahahaha]




Look !!!!! He can make this CUTE expression  ! I really love him so much . [hahahaa]

We always fight and quarrel every time we met . But our relationship is very close.

We shared almost everything with each other . He will always ask me

" Who is the guy you are going out with ?"
"Who is calling you ?"
"Who is sitting in the car with you just now ?
"What is his name?"
"How old is him?"
"Is he your boyfriend?"


I sometimes felt annoying with him, because he always ask too much. And mumbling like an old guy . [haha]

But I feel so touch because he does care about me.

And u know.
And teenager boy nowadays doesn't share much with family.

When he was in his Form 1 and Form 2 , he was always scolded by me because I doesn't like the way he behave and the friends who always be with him.

Our relationship are not that good that few years , in the end I realized that I cannot scold him. I have to be friend with him to know him better .

Later, I started to talk to him from the perspective of a friend . I get to know him better and our relationship is becoming better. [ feel so good ]   =)


This is our photo taken last month ^^



And this was taken in the Chinese New Year ^.^   [ The main point is-->> Look at his teeth !!!!]



No comments:

Post a Comment