Looking forward for a better life

Looking forward for a better life

Saturday 11 January 2014

My first Bride HairDo

Gonna be sorry that I left my blog for a long while,as I'm lazy to write it. Very sorry for that. Hehe

I had started my study week for exam at 23 December 2013 until 29 Dec 2013.

I got a week to study for my 5 subjects. And I waste it for just studying for 1 subject - Malaysia National Hood  (in Bahasa Malaysia -- Kenegaraan Malaysia)

It was hard for me as I don't like subject like some sort of History. Really hate about it Yuckkkk

Okay... Then I had my 5 exams on 31 Dec 2013, 2 January 2014, 7-9 January

The exam timetable suck because 3 of the subject was stuck together , a day after another.

Hmmmm , I am a person who always burn midnight oil , and it made me very tired because of that.

But I'm so relieved that my exams were ended and here comes my HOLIDAY !!!!!

YEAHHHHHH !!


So happy about that , I'm going to start my semester break in my first ever semester in University.

Hahaha actually it is nothing but I just wanna share it . It's so kind of me huh?[Hahaha...just joking]

By the way , these exams really drive me crazy and my skin get bad because of this.Hope that I'll be better soon as Chinese New Year is coming !



9 January 2014

These are my friends who took the same exam with me ... The BIOLOGY.
Owhh this paper was hard and everyone shook their head when doing the exam , me too as I didn't memorize much about the terms.




The guy is my collegemate , we call him [xiao ming],just like the character we always use to build up sentences when we are in primary school . [Haha]. (for chinese school)

The girl on my left (your right side ) is Chaiyee , Her english is good ! 

And the another girl who was on my right is Hui Ying. She was my sister in my Mickey Family [Hehe]



Here is Hui Ying ^^
 So cute of she huh ? [haha] She play with me with the continous shot. [Haha]



This is my friend who are also from the same college with me . She is Angie :))



My friends and I went to shopping right after our last subject of exam. We went to Berjaya Times Square in Kuala Lumpur  :))


The girl who was behind me is called Li En.

From left: Ppiu , Yi Chiun, Angie, Syn Huey, Li En, and me of course

okay I'm not hold the camera next time anymore as my face will be enlarged -.-






Okay into the MAIN POINT,

we arrived Times Square , and we met a girl who was trying to find a model for BRIDE HAIR DO to do her assignment as she was studying in a beauty academy for make up and hair do.

So I said okay to her
(actually I didn't have my breakfast and lunch at that time yet, and I'm superrrr hungry . )
But I thought that this is an opportunity for me to try a new thing for me.

So I just follow her up to the beauty academy.

She starts to do this .
And here is the outcome




It was special for me as this is the first time for me but some of my friends think in the different way. ><

It made me sad for a while when they are teasing me LOL
But, I dont care about it anyway

[Haha]
After the hair do, the girl ( her name is Fion, 18 years old,long long hair, and her height was 172cm [woahh] a hot girl [haha])  help me ta take photo for her own profile .

And then she help me to remove it. (How can  a normal girl go to shopping with a Bride Hair Do )   [haha]
It did pain a lot. Look at my emotions
LOL







And she did another hairstyle for me which looked quite good


And then, when I came back to my own room . My hair explode [hahaha]










Hahahahaha Is it funny ???

Haha hope u enjoy this post :))

Like usual, REMEMBER, SMILE ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment